Sponsors are key to the Regatta’s continuing success every year. There are many different ways you can support us – from sponsoring races to putting on entertainment.
Benefits for sponsors
Sponsoring Durham Regatta is a great opportunity for your business.
- Benefit from the positive association with one of Team GB’s most successful Olympic sports.
- Reach up to 10,000 spectators and 2,000 competitors during the event through programmes, banners and announcements.
- Appear in media coverage of the North East’s premier rowing event, in outlets like BBC North East & Tees, the Northern Echo, and our website.
- Enjoy a dedicated space in the Regatta enclosure for corporate hospitality or promotion.
- Create and strengthen ties to Durham City, which Bill Bryson has described as the “perfect little city.”
Sponsorship is available to suit your needs and budget. Further information on sponsoring the 2019 Durham Regatta is available to download.
If you would like to become a sponsor or have any questions, please contact the Sponsorship Secretary, Debbie Mortimer:
Durham Regatta would like to acknowledge and thank the following sponsors for their support.
Key Sponsors 2019
Honorary Life Vice Presidents
Honorary Life Vice Presidency is awarded at the discretion of the Regatta to individuals who have provided exceptional service to the Regatta.
|Mr. R.H. Langdon||Mr. D. Stewart|
|Mr. P.W.G. Metcalfe||Mr. T. Winn|
|Mr. W.D. Raine|
|J.V. Armitage||Mr. I.C. & Mrs. P.A. Shepherd|
|C.W. Bramwell||Mr. W.P. & Dr. L.M. Smiles|
|Peter Bramwell||Mr. & Mrs. J.F. Stevenson|
|Mr. G.R. & Mrs. A.E. Clack||Mrs. Dorothy Stewart|
|Miss J.A. Clough||Professor Derek Ward-Thompson|
|Mr. C.F. & Mrs. M. Curtis||Mr. D. White|