Durham Regatta offers more than just exciting head to head racing and a great sporting atmosphere. This year’s Regatta on Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th June will also feature a traditional display of beautifully maintained classic cars, food stalls and bars. On top of this, you will find entertainment for the whole family.
Here is what we have in store for you this year:
On both days you can enjoy balloon modelling, face painting, giant garden games, Punch and Judy Shows, a Bubbleologist, and funfair rides – including the popular Moondancer Miami Wave. The majority of the entertainment is free (with the exception of funfair attractions, where charges will apply). And here is Saturday and Sunday’s entertainment:
Saturday 10th June
- The Bread and Butter Theatre Company, performing their “Sports Day” & “The Van Dunk Brothers”
- Human Demolition and Hungry Hippos inflatables
- Durham Music Service ensembles
Sunday 11th June
- Musical Ruth (as seen on Britain’s Got Talent)
- Bungee Run and Wipe Out Sweeper Inflatables
- The Fire Service will bring along a fire engine
- Durham University Brass Band
- Durham University Concert Band
- Pittington Brass Band
You can find out about tickets and entry to the Regatta here.